From its printing facility in Berkeley California, Autumn Press specializes in commercial printing and printing for political campaigns.
Since its founding over 36 years ago, Autumn Press has been dedicated to more than providing high-quality printing at competitive prices — we’ve also worked hard to be the kind of business that communities can be proud of by pioneering environmentally-friendly practices, developing new print technologies, and creating innovative ways to serve customers better. Privately owned, Autumn Press is led by East Bay residents Theresa Thornton and Miguel Alson.
Some interesting facts about Autumn Press:
- Autumn Press is a Certified Green Business
- The professional staff at Autumn Press are members in good standing of Central Labor Council and Graphic Communications Union District Council No. 2
- Autumn Press staff is fluent in English, Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, and Tagalog.
Print equipment includes:
- 28 x 40 Heidelberg CD102 7-Color Plus Coater
- 28 x 40 Heidelberg Speedmaster102FP 5-color
- 14 x 20 Heidelberg GTO 2-color
- 14 x 20 Heidelberg GTOFP 5-color
- 11 x 17 AB Dick two-color with T-head
- Creo Trendsetter direct-to-plate
- Konica Minolta bizhub Pro 1200
- Indigo Press
- Xerox digital printers
- Epson wide format (40”) output
- Full Bindery
- Button production
- CD and DVD Printers and burners